TELE-AUDITING AS A TYPE OF RECEPTIVE SPEECH ACTIVITY
Keywords:TV audition, listening, perception, authenticity, information and entertainment programs.
The article discusses the use of entertainment television audio material in RCT lessons and the recipient's perception of authentic television speech.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2024 Khomidov Bokhodir Nabievich
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format for any purpose, even commercially.
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
- The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit , provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made . You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.