About the Journal
Intent Research Scientific Journal- (IRSJ) is an open-access peer-reviewed journal publishing original peer-reviewed articles in relation to education, humanities, social science, and technology professionals. While it is based in the Philippines, it draws from academic authors beyond its borders (Asian and African Countries) who have an established track record in their field. The Intent Research Scientific Journal- (IRSJ) is published by Intent Research Publishing and will be made freely accessible online immediately upon publication without subscription charges. The journal publishes original research, review papers, essays, reports, and articles. The Intent Research Scientific Journal- (IRSJ) follows the Anonymous Peer Review process to ensure the quality of the papers. The received manuscripts undergo a plagiarism check, grammar check, and spell check before processing for peer review.
Aim and Scope
The Intent Research Scientific Journal- (IRSJ) is an open-access journal that publishes original research in multidisciplinary areas of study and is run by Intent Research Publishing.
The aim of the Publisher is to
- Provide the platform for publication. Circulation, learning, and sharing the research across the world.
- Adopting and enhancing the ethical practices of scholarly publishing.
- Providing open access to the published research content.
- Enhancing the content visibility using indexing and abstracting the published research
- Practicing the open-access publishing procedure and quality enhancement.
The scope of the Intent Research Scientific Journal is the following areas of study and allied fields:
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- Educational Advancements and Practices
- Pedagogical Sciences
- Engineering and Technological Advancements
- Agriculture and Biological Sciences
Publication Frequency: Monthly (12 Issues Per Year)
Review Process: Anonymous Peer Review
ISSN (Online): 2980-4612
Accepted Languages: English (Note if the original article is not in English then authors are requested to translate the Title, Author names, author affiliations, Abstract, and keywords to English)