POLYCODE TEXTS IN RUSSIAN LANGUAGE AND LITERATURE CLASSES IN A MIXED TYPE OF EDUCATIONAL INTERACTION
Keywords:mixed learning, Russian language, literature, polycode text, texts of a new form.
In the context of a mixed type of educational interaction in teaching Russian language and literature, the role of new form texts (polycode, creolized, nonlinear) is increasing as a means of forming students' linguistic, communicative and linguistic-cultural competencies. The article presents techniques for working with polycode texts.
How to Cite
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format for any purpose, even commercially.
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
- The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit , provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made . You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.